Initial "Meet and Greet" Meeting
- Prior to providing care for your pets, we will set up an initial
"meet and greet" at your home to discuss your pets care and
routine, diet, medications, behavior, etc. This meeting is required
for first time clients only. Once you have established a relationship
with Fur and Feather, you may contact
us for service at any time. There is a one time only fee
of $20.00 US for this meeting.
Note: Please help our sitters by giving us very specific, detailed directions to locate your home. We all know how difficult it can be to find your way around Costa Rica sometimes!
- Rates for one hour, drop-in visits in your own home
are $20.00 US per hour (minimum 30 minutes - rate is
$12.00 US for 30 minute visits). Arrangements can be made for
multiple visits per day based upon your needs. Services
may include any tasks that may reasonably be completed within
the allotted time, such as dog walks, feeding, cleaning, play
time, medicating, plant watering, etc., to be determined at
initial meet and greet visit. We will record each visit in a
daily log, and will email you as often as you wish to let you
know how your pet is doing!
- We are also available for overnight visits in your home. The rate for this service is $35.00 flat rate per night (typically from 9pm - 7 am).
Longer Term Pet and House Sitting
- We are occasionally available for longer term "live-in" pet and house sitting throughout Costa Rica. Please contact us for rates and availability.
- Payment in full is required for first time customers before
services can be performed by Fur and Feather. Returning clients
may pay a 50% deposit beforehand; remaining 50% is due within
14 days of completion of services.
- We accept payment with credit cards and bank transfers via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make a payment. Fur and Feather will send you an email invoice through which you may make a secure payment. Payment is currently accepted in US dollars only.
- Additional fees may apply if:
- You have special requests requiring extra time to perform.
- Your residence is outside the standard service areas of Escazu and Eastern San Jose/Sabanilla
For ease of scheduling, we prefer to have a minimum
of 14 days advance notice to provide service. Please contact
us to check availability.